SKIN The largest organ in the human body is called skin. Skin on the palms and soles of the feet is thick skin and skin on the bulk of the body is thin skin. TYPES OF SKIN: There are five types of skin- Normal skin, Dry skin, Oily skin, Sensitive skin and Combinational skin.
Sensitive skin has a fine texture. Sensitive skin is very soft. Natural vegetables and fruits are very harmful for this skin. It reacts quickly in cold and heat. Causes of sensitive skin: When the skin comes into contact with something that irritates it. People who have allergy from beauty products, redness, blistering, burning and swelling have sensitive skin.
Sunlight and cosmetic products are other causes of sensitive skin. Who has sensitive skin? This is a common problem found in women. According to U.K. researchers, 51% of women and 38% of men had sensitive skin.
Taking Care of Sensitive Skin
You should use moisturizer and milk cream for cleansing your skin. You should avoid strong scented lotions and perfumes. Moisturizer and primrose oil has protects the skin and it is good for sensitive skin.
You must be wash your face with baby soap and do not use rough towel. Apply homemade moisturizing cream before going to bed. Essential oils for sensitive skin:
Sensitive skin care requires following simple steps regularly in morning and evening:
Cleaning the sensitive skin: Cleaning remove the dirt, dust and the dead cells from your skin.
Tips for cleaning the sensitive skin:
* Moisten your face with water and using your fingertips on baby soap, massage gently your face and neck.
* Don’t use rough towel, always use soft towel.
Toning the skin: Toners restore the pH balance of the acid mantle. With the help of toning you remove the remaining makeup. You should avoid, products contain alcohol.
Moisturizers for sensitive skin: Moisturizer prevent the skin from greasing and drying. Honey, rose water, aloe era and jojoba oil are natural moisturizers. Do’s And
Dont’s for Sensitive Skin
* Powder cosmetics are not good for sensitive skin. You should use powder less, it can cause skin irritation.
* You don’t use old cosmetics products. You should throw out old cosmetics products because old products become contaminated and spoiled.
* You should use the product that contain 9-10 ingredients only. More ingredients in cosmetics product will cause a problem.
* You should avoid waterproof cosmetics products. Use of waterproof cosmetics products will cause a problem for sensitive skin.
* You should use only black-colored mascara and eyeliner products. Black color has least allergenic, that’s why use only black colored eyeliner and mascara.